Hudson United Title Services is a rapidly growing title abstract company in New Jersey. We are currently seeking a hardworking and experienced NJ Title Closing Processor.
Join one of New Jersey’s fastest-growing title companies and most successful title team!
- Communicating/coordinating with all parties regarding the Real Estate closing transactions.
- Gathering payoffs, HOA statements, discharges, commission statements, and any invoices needed for the preparation of the Settlement Statement (i.e. HUD/CD);
- Making sure all liens and judgments are addressed and title is clear before closing.
- Preparation of any endorsements/amendments to title as needed.
- Preparation of the HUD/CD (Settlement Statement for commercial transactions as needed):
- Scheduling closings and making arrangements for outside closers to attend off-site closings;
- Coordinating with lenders and preparing closing packages;
- Disbursement and all post-closing including recordings.
- Escrow follow-up calls and coordinates releases.
Do not have to be licensed, but must have 2 years or + of Experience.
Salary is based on experience.