Bilingual Insurance Sales Representative
Hudson United Homes Services is currently seeking experienced and ambitious bilingual Insurance Sales Representatives.
- Selling Auto, Home, Life, Commercial and other insurance and annuity products to individuals within an assigned territory using consultative sales techniques
- Identifying prospective customers using established lead methodologies for new business
- Counseling and advising prospects and policyholders on matters of insurance coverage that is tailored to their specific situational need
- Developing and maintaining business relationships
- Participating in various incentive programs and contests designed to drive sales and exceed production goals
- Networking and maintaining relationships with managers and agents.
- Exceeding sales goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines
- Provide customer service to all current and potential clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Highly effective communication skills – oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish speaking)
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year
- Insurance: 1 year
- Insurance Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Property and Casualty License