Bilingual Insurance Manager
Hudson United Insurance Home Services is currently seeking a bilingual Insurance Manager.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Confer or consult with sales representatives to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of services, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record-keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Oversee sales representatives and administrative staff.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Represent company at meetings and networking functions to promote services.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
- Provide reporting of pending and closed transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in management of sales and client services
- Highly effective communication skills – oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
- Bilingual (English & Spanish speaking)
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Property Casualty License