Hudson United Mortgage LLC is a rapidly growing mortgage brokerage covering The Hudson Valley, Westchester, and North New Jersey. As an In-House partner of one the region’s largest Real Estate and Insurance Companies with over 800 salespeople, we are able to provide direct in-house opportunities from a growing lead source. We are currently seeking experienced and ambitious Loan Originators to help take advantage of this strategic advantage.
This position offers an opportunity to enter our growing business at the excellent time. Top producing territories are still currently available for loan originators, and we offer the most competitive incentive bonus plan for Loan Originators. If you are interested in working in an upbeat environment where you will be able to achieve higher compensation through hard work, then we urge you to contact us to find out more. If you know any friends or family members who may be interested, please have them visit www.hudsonunited.com to learn more about us.
Loan Origination Position Scope of work:
- Incubation and Origination of Mortgage Loans from internet and real estate referral lead sources.
- 2 Years of loan origination is preferred.
Loan Originator Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Originate FHA and Fannie Mae mortgage applications.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable rations and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
Recommended but not required qualifications:
- 2+ years experience as a Loan Officer
- Loan Origination Systems skills highly preferred (Calyx Point) & Encompass.
- Demonstrates communication, telephone and organizational skills.
- Must have Mortgage License.
Job Type: Full-time
- Loan Officer: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Mortgage License