Hudson United Mortgage LLC is a rapidly growing mortgage brokerage covering The Hudson Valley, Westchester, and North New Jersey. As an In-House partner of one the region’s largest Real Estate and Insurance Companies with over 800 salespeople, we are able to provide direct in-house opportunities from a growing lead source. We are currently seeking experienced and ambitious Junior Loan Originators to help take advantage of this strategic advantage.
Junior Loan Officer Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Call and set up appointments with prospective clients as needed.
- Take loan applications.
- Pre-qualify clients to include discussing, rates, terms and/or financial options.
- Attend all functions with Loan Officer when required.
- Call and obtain conditions from borrowers and Realtors.
- Meet with clients to sign Loan Application and Disclosures.
- With new contracts, facilitate the introduction to Realtors via e-mail and facilitate a call from the Loan Officer to ensure positive customer service for our new clients.
- Ensure that all files are submitted on time and in accordance with established procedures, requirements, and guidelines.
- Work off of leads sourced by other Loan Officers and/or sourced from other channels.
- Track and manage new leads, and follow up on referral business.
- Assist Loan Officer and other team members with additional administrative duties and/or sales duties as needed.
- Review all Closing Disclosures and compares to signed Loan Estimate before signings and correct discrepancies.
- Manage pipeline with good attention to detail.
- Communicate with team members all information pertaining to client and/or property in order to meet file expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year